Top Payroll Management Company
A top payroll management company, STM provides comprehensive solutions to all your payroll needs. Be it a SaaS-based payroll service, vanilla payroll processing capability, or integrated one, we offer an entire compliant managed service besides requisite technology platforms to satisfy your needs. We encompass a group of enthusiastic payroll processors who deliver payroll on time and with matching the exact requirements. By this, we make sure that your HR team can solely concentrate upon the core HR issues and eliminate any payroll discrepancies to us.
To avail our premium online payroll services, you can get in touch with our team. We work upon the following within our ambit of Payroll Management:
- Organising salary based on the inputs received from a client like New Joined, Attendance, Salary Increment, Resignee, Advance, Loan, Incentive, etc. through our own developed in-house payroll software
- Preparing salary registers based on location, cost centre, and location required by the client
- Controlling the attendance record, pay registers, attendance record, etc.
- Calculating overtime, bonus, gratuity, leave encashment, etc.
- Calculating Arrear Salary
- Reimbursement Management
- Providing Tax Projection Sheet, Reimbursement slip, and monthly salary slips to each employee via e-mails
- Generating monthly salary reports in PDF and Excel file format such as Pay Slip, Pay Register, Tax Projection, Loan Statement, Summary Sheet, Reimbursement Slip, etc.
- Providing a Bank Statement file module for salary transfer according to the Bank’s format
- Providing Statutory dues statements like PF Challan through ECR, ESI challan, TDS & LWF amount, Professional Tax for a deposit
- Preparing Salary MIS reports
- Preparing the complete and final settlement of left employees
- Assisting in interim Payroll audit
- Managing queries of employees related to their reimbursement, tax, and salary issues.
Advantages of Payroll Management Solutions:
A top payroll management company, STM provides numerous payroll management solutions. These can be understood as follows:
- A complete payroll management solution with real-time reporting
- Single Point of Contact, Single Contract, and a Single Centralised Solution for a multi-country environment
- Open integration Platform and Single Sign-on (SSO) for integration with client systems and In-Country Partner
- Secure internet-based technology
- The platform for Employee Self Service (ESS)/Mobile app/HRSS, and Localisation
- Management of overall programme plan including In-country Payroll Providers
- High levels of service, training, and support
- Local representation, with multilingual capability where required